3/14/12

I know you weren't expecting this, but: nuggets!

John 14:10
Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myslef: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

I know that Jesus was the one speaking here, but shouldn't we be able to say the same thing? That the words and works seen in us are from the Father?

 John 15:10
If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.

John 15:13
Greater love have no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

John 15:19
If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

John 16: 21,22
A woman when she is in travail hath sorrow, because her hour is come: but as soon as she is delivered of the child, she remembereth no more the anguish, for joy that a man is born into the world.
And ye now therefore have sorrow,: but I will see you again, and your heart shall rejoice, and your joy shall no man take from you.

John 16:27
For the Father himself loveth you, because ye hath loved me, and have believed that I came out from God.

And my favorite...

John 16:33
These things have I spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world, ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment